Caesars Entertainment Announces Opening Dates For Caesars Bluewaters Dubai Resorts Residential Towers & Beach Club
LAS VEGAS, October 31, 2018 – Caesars Entertainment Corporation today announced opening dates for its two beach front luxury resorts, beach club and residential tower on Meraas’ Bluewaters Island in Dubai. Cove Beach (beach club) will open November 9, Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai and The Residences at Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai will welcome their first guests on November 15 with Caesars Resort Bluewaters Dubai following in December.
“These resorts mark the opening of our first non-gaming resorts and demonstrates the strong demand among developers and guests to see our flagship brands brought into new global markets,” said Mark Frissora, President and Chief Executive Officer of Caesars Entertainment. “In collaboration with Meraas Holdings LLC, this project is the first of several that will pair our decades-long leadership in the hospitality, entertainment and culinary spaces with trusted partners around the globe to drive expanded growth and guest satisfaction for many years to come.”
- Caesars Bluewaters Dubai will feature the world-famous ‘Caesars’ ambiance across two distinct resort offerings, guests can tailor their stay to suit their individual needs. Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai is connected to The Beach at JBR, where they can enjoy all the signature elements of the Caesars Palace experience. This 194-guest room resort also boasts Cove Beach – a private beach club, and Qua Spa – the award-winning wellness concept in Las Vegas that brings ancient Roman traditions of relaxation to the Gulf Cooperation Council area for the first time.
- Multi-Michelin star chef and television personality Gordon Ramsay will also turn up the heat for guests at his second HELL’S KITCHEN location at Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai. Guests can also select from a variety of high-end dining outlets throughout the resort.
- Families looking for sheer indulgence, island seclusion and a fully packed roster of entertainment for all ages will love Caesars Resort Bluewaters Dubai. The 301-guest room resort will include two outdoor pools – one family-friendly and one for adults only – and access to a private beach, as well as event space for up to 800 guests.
- Among its six restaurants and bars, one dining highlight is Bacchanal Buffet – which currently serves 3,500 guests each day at it’s Las Vegas location and has also been named the best buffet restaurant in Las Vegas twice by USA Today.
- Caesars Resort Bluewaters Dubai will follow in the legendary 50-year legacy of its famous Las Vegas resort when it comes to epic entertainment. Guests can expect an electrifying roster of legendary headliners, trendsetting theatre acts, mind-blowing magicians and hilarious comedians.
- The property will also offer the Empire Club – a kids club for ‘Gladiators’ (ages 3-7) and ‘Centurions’ (ages 8-12) available to all junior guests across both hotels – plus Roam, a teens club for young adults. Another shared resort experience is Caesars FORUM – comprising a state-of-the-art conference center, three meeting rooms and the 750sqm Forum Ballroom.
- For contemporary luxury living combined with high-end hospitality, The Residences at Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai will offer 80 one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments for short and long-term lease, with the advantage of having two world-renowned resorts on its doorstep.
Original article published on MediaRoom.com – Read Here.